A warped exhaust manifold on the TD5 engine is a common problem, and an almost certainty on tuned vehicles. These heavy duty TD5 manifold studs are made from much stronger steel than the Land Rover ones making them far less likely to snap and are also slightly longer to help with heat dissipation. Not to be compared with others! These are tried and tested by us in our own collection of Land Rovers.
This includes a full set of uprated studs and fitting kit
- Set of 10 studs equivalent to Land Rover part number TE108052L
- 10 x copper flashed nuts equivalent to Land Rover part number LR019197
- 10 x M8 stainless washers
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Turbo to Manifold Gasket & Wurth M8 Copper Exhaust Slotted Nuts
- Turbo to Downpipe Gasket & Wurth M10 Copper Exhaust Flanged Nuts
- Turbo Oil Feed Banjo Washers x 2
- Turbo Drain Gasket (only needed if the turbo is being removed)
Genuine Wurth products imported directly from Germany by us. These TD5 studs have been fully tested by us and are a superior product. Our TD5 manifold studs are 8.8 grade steel stamped with “8.8” on one end of each stud, unlike other “uprated studs” currently available which are 5.8 grade steel (stamped with only a G on the end of each stud).
Studs are to be torqued to 25 Nm as per workshop manual. These studs are stronger but they are still only an M8 stud! We recommend cleaning the the threads in the head with an M8 tap prior to fitting.
We can ship worldwide – if your country is not listed at checkout please contact us for a shipping cost!